The Roof offers numerous special choices for brides, and these wedding ceremony pictures showcase our customization, the unique decor, bouquet toss, sparkler exit, and much more. Our staff has arrived to assist make your dream marriage.
Ceremony: St. John's Catholic Church
Reception: Indiana Roof Ballroom
Dessert: Timeless Cakes
DJ: Jim Cerone, Master of Ceremonies
Photographer: Jessica Strickland Photography
Transport: Indy Trolley
Enthusiastic about having your marriage or event during the Indiana Roof Ballroom? Call us! 317-236-1870
The Indiana Roof Ballroom replicates a quaint, European Village while offering numerous unique features.
Below are a few things you can expect to boost the appearance of your occasion:
1. 3 crystal chandeliers which can be hung from a truss in the center of the ballroom
2. We currently offer a white, pintuck loveseat settee for the bride & groom to stay on at the end of your head dining table (No charge)
3. Floral plans are a significant facet of wedding ceremony receptions, and McNamara Florist produces amazing styles (shown below)
5. The phase may have an eye-catching appearance with draping hung all the way through
7. New linens can be found from A Classic celebration leasing, pending availablility: A blush overlay (shown on the head table below) & a champagne sequin linen (shown on the dessert dining table below)
Inform us what you think of these features & the manner in which you would use them for the occasion!
we'd the chance to be part of this surprise proposal within Roof!
Engagement photoshoots is difficult to plan (place, attire, etc.). Danielle had been lucky enough having hers done during proposition!
Are you currently trying to prepare your wedding shoot? Below are a few recommendations:
1.Attire – You don’t need certainly to coordinate your clothes with one another. Whether you like an informal or formal look, you will need to select solid colors. These usually photograph better than plaids or florals, as an example. Additionally, try to avoid flashy jewellery, because will distract through the focus associated with the picture. (The exemption is the gemstone, naturally!)
2.Location – would you envision your pictures inside or outside, or both? Do you want to consist of a specific area that's special for your requirements two? Think about this and chat it over together with your fiancé.
3.Photographer – spending some time researching photographers in your town. Ask friends/family for recommendations and see the quality of the photos each photographer creates. We love the standard of the shots inside shoot!See also: